
Here's a picture of us from Christmas Day. I'm 32 1/2 weeks pregnant in this picture, and this isn't even a maternity shirt, just that perfect "babydoll" style in stretchy material that works while pregnant. =o)

Here's a comparison picture of me at 31 weeks pregnant with James. (Sorry, but it's the closest I could find to my 32 1/2 weeks pic.)
I go back in 2 weeks for another checkup and then it's every week after that. Goodness, this pregnancy has gone by SO fast! We're not quite ready yet for our little girl, but hopefully we will be by the time she gets here!
My mom has been helping me get the room ready this past week. She painted it a light creamy color that's in the bedding set (pictures to come soon!), and the window had huge gaps around the edge (which she fixed) that probably prevented the room from cooling down very well. So, hopefully the foamy stuff she used in the crack will help keep the cool air in and bugs out! =o) This may sound strange since I feel her move all the time now, but I think it will become even more "real" that she's coming after we get the room all set up and ready.


1 comment:
I don't know whether I love or hate being pregnant during "the eating holidays"! LOL
Post a Comment