Thankfully, James slept on the road to pass some of the time in his carseat.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
We're Home!
Well, we made it home safe and sound today around 12:45pm. I really think James was as excited to be home as Matt and I were. He seemed very happy to see his toys and I actually think he was really genuinely happy to see his crib, too! Hopefully he'll start sleeping well once again. (The last few nights on the road were really tough for him!) I'll be spending the next several posts telling about our adventures from the Cochrane Summer Vacation of 2008, after one important post about James' obsession that I meant to post before we left but ran out of time. Hope you'll check back to catch up on all the fun times we've had over the past couple weeks... and to find out what an almost-2-year-old could be obsessed with. And don't forget to leave your comments, too! =o)
Thankfully, James slept on the road to pass some of the time in his carseat.
Thankfully, James slept on the road to pass some of the time in his carseat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm glad you had such a fun trip! James looks like he enjoyed himself!
Post a Comment