Saturday, May 24, 2008

Having a blast!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. We're currently on vacation and having a blast! We've already visited all Matt's siblings in SC, NC, and VA and are currently in Atlanta on our way back home. If I had the ability right now, I'd add some pictures but I don't. We have taken a TON of pictures, though, so expect some great stories when we return next week, including today's adventures when James "played" in a HUGE fountain in Olympic Park in downtown Atlanta. =o) I meant to leave a message letting all our readers know we'd be away, but was super busy getting ready before we left and didn't get time to let everyone know what was going on. Plus, almost everyone who actually reads this already knew we were going on vacation anyway. =o) Look for some great posts when we return!
Love to you all!
The Cochranes

1 comment:

Ben and Erin said...

I wondered where you had been! Looking forward to seeing new pics and hearing more about all your travels. :)