I went to the doctor yesterday and saw Dr. Garzon for my first regular 2 week check. Needless to say, after the experience at my last visit, I went by myself this time. It was okay though because it gave me some quiet time to myself, and I actually got to read some of my book in peace! =o)
Out of curiosity, I asked the girl who took my blood pressure and weight how much weight I've gained since the beginning of my pregnancy. I was glad (and actually a bit surprised) to hear it was only 7 pounds... especially considering how much food I feel like I've been eating lately! I truly LOVE being pregnant over the holiday season, though. Bring it on.
Once I finally got in to see the doctor, and she asked me how things were going, she measured my belly and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat! The heartbeat sounded good... what a glorious sound!
Next visit will be in 2 weeks, on December 23rd, right before Christmas.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
ok - what did i do wrong - how in the world have you only gained 7 pounds, i gained 41 with one, 33 with one, and 35 with the last...
Oh, don't worry, I'm not done gaining weight... just giving the update. I packed it on at the end with James and ended up gaining 25 lbs. We still have Christmas and New Year's to go, too... and I will not be holding back when I eat! =o)
Oh, and I distinctly remember a picture of you, Miss Ritter Recounts, in the hospital in your lovely hospital attire showing off your bump right before you hopped in the bed, and you did not look huge AT ALL, so I'm sure the weight you gained was ALL BABY (or nearly all)! =o)
7 POUNDS?! What is your secret?! And listen, 25 pounds is still pretty incredible! At least from my 45-lb-each-time perspective!
:)
I can't believe you're only up 7 pounds! Good for you!! I gained less with Caleb than I did with Chloe, so maybe you'll gain less than you did with James! I want to see some pictures too! I bet you are just too cute!! I miss you tons!!
Post a Comment